Friday, May 25, 2007

Day of Cleaning!

WOW! Today we have cleaned up quite a lot! We have our whole back room clean!!!!! It looks really nice and It's nice to come in and be able to sit and enjoy sitting in the new clean space. I cleaned up the screens outside from the windows. It started to POUR down on my head so I came in. We washed windows, Lauren did some dishes, Rachel cleaned the shelves that my Dad's smiley face mugs collection sits on. :o) Kate is soooo taken with those mugs! She will sit below the mugs and stare and wave both hands at them. It is so sad to see her do that. I don't know why you would think that it would be cute. Maybe because she thinks they are real because of the faces on them. I also helped my Dad out with the grout up stairs in the bathroom. I sure did get messy!!! At the start of today I felt a little grumpy when I heard all the work that needed to be done. After it is finished it makes you think WOW this was WAY worth it. Also to always have a joyful heart when working. It sure does help out a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also you can spread joy to others. :)

0 comments: