Thursday, July 19, 2007

Fish heads falling from the sky???!!!

One day my Dad asked us girls to go rake some sticks in the yard. So we go get the wagon and the rakes and start getting to it. IT WAS SOOOO HOT!! I will never forget how hot it was that day. Anyway, L and I realize that there is a whole fish skeleton in the yard. We scream like girls when we see it. We could not figure out where they were coming from! My Dad thought that someone was throwing them out the window of their car into our yard or something. We then notice that 2 hawks live in the trees above where we are raking. They are getting fish from the lakes and bringing them to their nest to EAT THEM! We thought how cool is that!!!! So we now enjoy the beautiful hawks that we can sit outside and watch. But I DO NOT enjoy running over the smelly fish skeletons with the lawn mower! Ewwwww..... :)

1 comments:

Sloan said...

Hilarious! So funny.