Friday, March 28, 2008

Learner's License!

Well....


I GOT MY LEARNER'S LICENSE! YAY!!!!

I am so excited and a little bit nervous at the same time.

I drove a little bit on the way home from the DMV. Just on the roads with little traffic.

My dad took me driving yesterday on all the "Big" roads. I was a little nervous. But I did GREAT!

I also drove to Office Depot today and had little trouble. Besides almost hitting a car when I was parking, everything else went great!!! :o)

No I really didn't that was a joke. I just came a little too close to the car. :)

I have been watching my parents drive for 15 years and it is REALLY weird to be driving myself. I am a very cautious driver and my parents are VERY supportive.

My Mom is definitly the one who is a little more freaked out about me driving. Haha!

My Dad is the, "Oh, she will be alright"one. And my Mom is the, "How can my baby be driving already"one. :o)

I am so excited!

YAY!!!!!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congradulations, Sloan! Keep paying attention to your folks even though you're behind the wheel now and you will do fine!

Sloan said...

Thanks Mrs. W!

I will definitly listen to my parents because I know they know best!

Cheryl said...

Good! Though, it was funny... when the boys were first starting to drive and we'd go to direct them somehow, they'd want to turn their head and look at us because we were talking to them! So we had to remind them to listen AND keep their eyes on the road! LOL

Sloan said...

Oh my goodness that is so funny!!! You made me LAUGH OUT LOUD!! Haha! I really cannot see your boys driving at all. Lol!

Thanks for you funny post!

Anna Naomi said...

Great job! Driving is a big adventure - I was SCARED TO DEATH when I started. However, my dad was a great teacher and I survived. After almost 2 years of driving on my own, I'm quite used to it know! It's amazing how the scariest things get easier when a little practice.

Sloan said...

Anna-

Driving IS a big adventure. When I get on the road I have to put my nerves away because I am driving a 2000 pound vehicle. :o) You are so right about it getting easier. Every time I get in the car It gets easier and easier. I know I am going to be a good driver. My parents are SUCH good teachers. And I enjoy driving with them VERY much. Thanks for you comment! I LOVE your comments. :o)

Sloan <><