Monday, June 2, 2008

Sweet Faces!













Misty and Dotz have endured the change from plastic Wal-Mart bags to Eco-friendly bags.
















Dotz taking a snooze.












I bet you can guess what this picture is about? Dotz has ripped a hole in the bottom of the dining room chair and has made his secret club-house in there. And also does not prefer me to take pictures of him in there. As you can see....















Dotz getting comfortable during family Bible study.















My camera is still messing up badly so accidentally I just deleted 2 of the cutest pictures which I cannot get back right now since I am out of town. I will post them when I get home. Of course I HAVE to delete the 2 best pictures! Oh, well. Hope you guys are having a good day. And if not, I hope these pictures help!





































































































































































































SORRY ABOUT THIS HUGE BLANK PAGE. I NEED SOME HELP AS YOU CAN PLAINLY SEE.







4 comments:

Cheryl said...

lol! cracking up!

But your pictures so far of the kittens are great... and almost makes me reconsider my "no more cats!" statement after our last cat.

Sloan said...

Haha! Ann told me about poor Pebbles. If you get a kitten it is much easier for him to grow up and BEHAVE BETTER! Had a great time with you guys this morning. I hope we can get together again SOOOOON!

Sloan <><

Cheryl said...

Pebbles had the best personality of any cat I've ever met. She put up with the shenagigans of the boys, met Rod at the door when he came home like a dog would, loved Ann to death, but man... when we got the new furniture, she would NOT accept her new conditions as nice as they were... it was so tough!

Cheryl said...

oops, misspelled shenanigans! lol