Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Oh my!


As I was playing "The Surrey with the Fringe On Top" from the musical "Oklahoma" on the piano, I suddenly hear a scribbling sound that is coming from what sounds like a pen. Holding my breath I look over and sure enough there is Kate with a blue marker coloring on the door and wall. I said CATHERINE No!! And she took off like a jack rabbit. Kate is a VERY well behaved baby and this was her very FIRST time coloring on the wall so I thought I would blog it.
PROOF!

3 comments:

ricomni said...

Hahaha ... Hi Sloan, sorry I don't mean to be rude :) It's just that I had just posted on my site blog last evening suggesting what to do when our kids mess up the house ... to take some pictures etc, and this is exactly what you had done.

Could this be a coincidence ?
I assure you that I had only chance upon your blog just a few minutes ago :)

Btw, nice blog you've got here.

God Bless !!
~ RL ~
In His Love & Blessings !!

Sloan said...

Thank you! No problem, I love to have people reading my blog! You are welcome back any time!

Kids can be trouble makers sometimes that is FOR SURE! :o)

Sloan <><

Steph C. said...

She was in BIG trub, huh kid? SHe knew she had done wrong too...gald we made her wipe it off. Can't you just SEE the little "selfer" in her? I don't know why her unregnerate spirit makes us laugh and love her so...maybe it is because we KNOW she in her way to the Lord and will exchange that me mentality for a HIM mentality! I love how she runs in and reminds us to PRAY before we eat! Early training pays off? WHo would ever believe our 19 month old says Yes, maam and sorry!