Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Weird..... I know


I had a GOOD reason for doing this. Well I was making tuna sandwiches for the family. I started to chop yellow onions and that was it. MY EYES FELT LIKE THEY WERE ON FIRE! :o) There was a plastic bag in front of me and my Dad's sunglasses in front of me so I thought WHY NOT? My Mom takes one look and grabs the camera laughing the whole time. Sure I was being a GOOF but guess what, it WORKED!!!
If you do not have plastic baggies or sunglasses on hand put your onions in the freezer for 15 minutes. That works too. ;)

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hey Sloan... I LOVE your blog and hope you don't mind me commenting! This is too funny!

Is this like running with scissors?

Sloan said...

Hi Mrs. W!

Thank you so much! I don't mind you reading my blog at all! I think we all secretly WAIT for somebody to comment on our posts! :o) Tell your kids I say hi!

Sloan <><